- Roger Taylor: I think [the idea for the lyric "the invisible man"] came from a book I was reading... and it just seemed to fit in with a rhythmic pattern I had in mind. It sort of came... from nowhere, really.
- [There is a slight awkward pause]
- Brian May: You told me you were in the bath one day, and err...
- John Deacon: [from the background] Yeah!
- BM: ... and singin' it, and there it was, Rog!
- RT: That's Fred's line about something else!
- BM: Noo! You said in the bath!
friendly reminder that this piece of shit right here
went to Eton, Cambridge and the Royal Academy of Dramatic Arts
and this little shit over here
went to Harrow School, University of Manchester and the London Academy of Music and Dramatic Arts
probably two of the most intelligent people in Britain, everybody
TOO MUCH HOT NOT TO REBLOG
Things that should exist:
Things that shouldn’t exist:
It is inspiring to know that over 1,000 people believe in the same ideology.